Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tired day...

ytd, i set alarm clock at 6.10am cos i'm d 1st person need take bath early (because my action very slw) then only wake my bro & sis up.

The alarm ring for long time then i only wake up, but my both eyes cant open d. I close d alarm by press it 1 time cos i wan slp a while then only wake up..heheh!! But 2nd time i straight close d alarm cos i really cant wake up d. When d time ald 7++am, i awake and go to bath. When d moment i walk out from my bedroom, dad is bathing so i walk into y.bro's room take a nap in his sofa. When i wan go for bathing, mum c they havent wake up jz say if dont wan go can continue slp. ahahhaah!!!....finally, i go back to my bedroom continue slping because i knw they also agree that continue sleeping.

finally i wake up d, d time ald 12.30pm. Y.sis haven wake up yet, y.bro playing computer games but 2nd sis go out with Michael d (until nw stil haven come back yet..geng!!).

2 comments:

ahpao said...

haha... u know..
i think i m reading ur report..
lolx..

miss candy said...

report?? lolx...
hahaha!!