Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Red-box (Gurney Plaza)

2day was Tarc_Y2m49 farewell, this is because v will seldom meet each other after end of the study. Some friends will continue study at KL Tarc but some will working. My 2 dear girls'friends dint attend d farewell because 1 need help her dad doing business; another 1 gt thing to do. So, only me 1 girl attend d farewell. I ask my y'sis (Anerly) friends'help (Anson) fetch me to farewell, he also agree..YES!! Kelvin told b4 5.30pm cos they book 6pm d room, so i reach Gurney early because scare of traffic jam again..hahah!!

When reach Gurney, d time still early. Because need thx Anson for fetch me 2 Gurney, so i treat both of them movie (Coming Soon) while waiting me. i heard many ppl say tis movie nice, so ask them help me watch (they also agree o~), because i want to knw hw horror tis kind of movie..hahah!! When i go ticket center purchase d tickets, d GSC ticket seller use his doubt eyes said that d movie only available above 18years old d. (again gt ppl think me stil under 18..haiz~)

After that, v went Shushi King ate shushi because 3 of us (Anson, Anerly, me) hungry d, cant tahan anymore..haha!! V serve by a waiter called "Ah Ho", his name so special because almost all workers at Gurneys'Shushi King come from outside country. I use English talk to him, but when d time he repeat d meal, i blur blur ald cos i ald 4gt what i had order. Suddenly, he use Chinese talk 2 me, make us affraid nia..hahah!! (paiseh lo~)

After having lunch, we went to Shoe Point bought Anerly's shoes. Then, we went to hypermarket bought Anson d shampoo. He ask me introduce d good product to him, but dont knw so ask him wether he agree let me borrow him my shampoo for trial a few days, then only c d result is good or not. He almost wan kill me cos i always bully him..hehe!! Finally, he bought nth..ahahh!!

Then went to Gionado looking some cloths, the waitress said for ladies'cloth, 50% discount for 2nd cloth. They she introduce us the new arrival. She smart lo, cheat us bought expensive d pants then only gave us discount for normal price d shirt..haiz~

Finally, d time is coming...but nobody reach there. I scare they fool me, so make a call to make sure wether they on d way or not. They all hide near male toilet..lol~ While waiting check in d room, there are so many ppl at there also wan sing K, waiting so long. Finally, v check in d big room (no.9 ). The room can have 30 above person. When go in room, they all guys sit 2gether, only me 1 girl sit another side..but luckily, Wilson bring her gf 2gether, although i dont knw her but at least i wun felt bored at there la..hahah!!

i think they all not come to sing but come to eat, cos all rush out took buffet dinner. I also follow them, a bo only me inside d room..haha!! DaiDai ask me sing a song for him then he also sing a song for me. When d time i sing, all look high with handclap..lol..make me paiseh nia..haha!!



After a moment, our assistance (Ar Ong) wan leave liao because he wan back hometown d. Wilson ask him hold on and whole classmate sing "朋友" then take a whole class photo as a memory then only leave..hehe!! After that, another person is add in, that is M48 d Ban Heong. His sound sing like Andy Lau when he sing Andy's song. hahah!!

Last 1/2 hr is Magic Show present by Kelvin Khor (magician). I like his show because sometime he also show us his new magic, but tonight's show more miracle. I dont knw hw 2 say but Class-rep(Jayson) use hp record down d process..hehe!!

Redbox_1st Magic
Redbox_2nd Magic

tis magic only live show for M49 after last lecture :
M49 MAGIC SHOW

it was 10++pm ald, but d moniter stil running, some ald leave but some stil singing. I also need 2 leave because Anerly & Anson stil waiting for me at carpark, they so pity. After drive a few KM, police car is cashing us & ask us stop d car at roadside. Both of d policeman say v din tie up d safety belt, actually v nvr tie d safety belt but v say have. They tot Anson fetch outside country d women..wahlau e~ I'm Malaysian, ok!! But i stil smile 2 them, x choice they r police. Actually they wan drink coffee, but Anson dont wan gv them after negotiate, they give up...hahah!!

Then v back b'worth having supper at New Town. A chinese waiter serve us, he is d most taller & handsome in d shop..hehe!! After that, Anson called his 2 friends come here gossip. 1 of his friend is my neighbour but he move house ald. Anson got many friends at there o~ Almost his friend knw my both sis d, because i saw their face when they come my house b4.

B4 leave, i saw my 2ndary School's friend (Edward) sit with d taller waiter and 2 friends. He is mix with Indian & Cina, but dont knw y he like to shave off his hair once his hair is long. I say goodbye 2 Edward but i shock because d waiter response me. Rupanya Edward cant recognize me liao, thats y dint gv me any response...hahah!! I think d waiter felt paiseh that time..sry ya~ But i felt happy cos d waiter smile 2 me..heheh!!

Finally back sweet home d..very tired. When d time open bedroom's door, both of y.bro & 2nd sis havent slp yet. They are playing computer games 2gether...hahah!! Then i continue until 2am...ZzZZZzz

3 comments:

ahpao said...

wa... didnt call me go..
hng.. tak fren la.. lol..

miss candy said...

Paiseh ya~
next time will call u out~
hahah!!

ahpao said...

just joking la..
lol..