Thursday, May 21, 2009

Result Release

2day was my result release day but my sis n i need accompany dad went to Gleneagle Hospital for eye X-ray because my dads'right eye gt problem. Actually i dislike d hospital service xperially nurse because they only cincai treat patient. They only ask wat type of meal u want but din xplain got wat meal inside; their face look not friendly when gv treatment for patient. But no choice, because a vry famouse eye doctor at there (Dr Lai).

After X-ray, my dad stay at hospital for 2 days 1 night while waiting report. Because my dad is vry hungry, so v curi go out from hospital walk to "Jemputree" having lunch...heheh!! After finish lunch, then v only back home.

My friends tot me lost liao cos phone & sms me abt my result but i din gv any response..hahaha!! Finally i can graduate liao, but some of my friends cant graduate yet. I felt so sorry to them, cos dont knw wat can do to them but only can wish them Kambateh for next exam. Many friends ask me continue to study but i prefer go learn make up & hairstyle. Actually i dislike study d, but mum ask me study for experience...heheh!! Nw, i wan start my next future liao...hope everything is well done and good luck for all my friends...take care n have a nice day!!

No comments: