Sunday, May 3, 2009

Housekeeping

finally reach the day i am waiting for, because i cant done d work when too many family member at home..that is CLEAN THE ROOM!!

because i'm in holiday now, so i have free time 2 clean up d house xpecially my bedroom. i have no clean my bedroom for a long time ald. hehe!!..while clean my room, i also play d facebook-restaurant city to fight d level with my sister and brother. Huh!! always "perli" me din play d game. I will fight over both of ur level d...hahaha!!

i think they may back tonight, dont knw have buy me souvenir or not..hahaha!! Anyway..welcome back, my 3 brothers & 3 sisters~

2 comments:

ahpao said...

hahaa...
helo.. is me..
hmm.. play game.. nice..
gd luck

miss candy said...

Hello too~
ya lo..
long time din play liao..
haha!!..
thx~
u too..