Saturday, May 2, 2009

The most nervous day

today was my last day exam BS paper. Actually, i don't like this subject so much because failed it before. i think this paper actually is focus on business student but not IT student because almost up to 50% IT student failed this subject..haiz~..Last time main d paper suddenly change format from obj to essay by 1Q with 10 or 15 m...hw to achieve d goal?

all my brother & sister went to LeeHom concert...T_T...i also wan to go. Mum see me so pitty and fetch me to exam, so i x need go by tarc bus..hehe!!..my exam time start at 2pm-4pm..when the time mum done her thing, its ald 12.30pm. I have worried at that time because that day is public holiday may traffic jam.

After reach P.P., really trafic jam...gone liao la..i may no enough time to reach exam hall because if late, staff may not allow me to enter CA. I call to many friends ask for wat is the late time limit to enter CA..some say 30minutes but some say 15minutes. That time, i really wan cry liao...because tis is my last chance to graduate..i cant lose it. After cross the jam, my mum straight fly to destination.

When reach college, i run to CA and ask d staff wether stil can take d exam or not. Luckily she say stil have time. Then i faster enter exam hall to find d sit. When d time i look at d exam Q, my brain blank ald. I forgot what i have been study and memorize these few days. Langsung no point at all..haiz~ I dream at there after an hr only use common sense to ans d Q. On the way ans d Q, d air-condition too cool ald make me more nervous.

Finally, the exam time is end. all my friend did not c me at there and tot i x wan go exam liao..ahahha!! Mum told me that jz now when v reach college, she ask d guard wether i stil hv time go to exam or not. I think mum also nervous and worry abt i lose d chance to exam..haha!!.

anyway..thx mum~

2 comments:

Alan ♥ Wendy said...

ya lar.. u still know mum v nervous abt u lor.. she also had called Loo also..

miss candy said...

i knw..
tats y i din cry it out..
bcause she is driving..
haha!!