Sunday, June 14, 2009

"He"..

jz now go 2 meetoto sing again...got 1 guy add me. I shock when saw his msn because he put "bb" (mean byebye) then my b'day then his lastname and year of birth. Hw come he will play meetoto 1? I quickly go to check his email wether izzit him or not. Luckily nt him....anyway, i hope he will have a perfect life at there and ald forget me now...
when i singing a guy ask me sing BY2 d song "i know"(in chinese), i tel him i wil practice and sing at next round. when practice...wahlau....cant breath coz tis song sing by twins, 1 person sing liao then another person continue... x choice cos i promise to d guy ald, but when i sing he is not there...haiz~...nvm, gt many ppl vote me xpecially "Eddrew", he so support me...thanks, i can earn more coins go buy clothes liao...hahaha!!..

2 comments:

白染 said...

wat your nickname at meetoto? maybe u can add me ^^

YukiEline
this my nickname ^^

miss candy said...

ok...
my nickname is "mscandy"