Friday, June 26, 2009

convo eve

2day want attend the briefing and collect gown for 2moro convocation day at Tarc. I plan go by tarc bus but Jenny ask me wait at New Bus Station because she said keat wil fetch us. B4 7am i already reach there because i scare late. i wait at there for a long time until almost tarc student already waiting ferry d. I made a call for Jenny because scare fool by her...hahah!! think too much liao..After that i saw Keat fetch Chun and Chuan came new Bus Station, they ask me y im here..i shock, cos Jenny ald told me Keat wil fetch me but she din told Keat. After go on his car, i heard they said abt Liang's sad story cos he bully by some1 that v knw. Liang vry pitty cos he is a good man but hw come kena bully by tat person d. After jenny reach, v straight go to Tarc then meet our x-classmate meet at SBS block. The briefing was very boring until everybody feel sleepy.

After briefing came out from CA, i saw a handsome guy o~..he also attend briefing d but v diff session for convo cos he DBD d. Luckily i same session with other handsome guy (K), tis guy Jenny also knw when she and me same team while orientation week b4 study at tarc. These two guys are ame room with us when take the gown. K just cross Jenny's side when he wan cross the way...OMG!!!..so luckily~

After taken gown, v go for breakfast at corner in front of 711. The boss very friendly, besides that he also good in memorize thing and have a pair of perfect eye. When he saw me, he also knw i wear contact lenses...geng!!!

Actually keat wan fetch me back home, but my mum ask me go to hospital cos she want fetch 3rd auntie back home and nobody at home if i back home later. So, i ask help from Keat ask him fetch me to hospital...very paiseh nia. When i reach hospital hp broke again..cos i blur abt the number of the patient room...shit hp!! Luckily i found her room...haha!! mayb because of too nervous whole night din slp i fall slp at there...hahah!!

After that, mum and Anerly came liao...v pack 3rd auntie's thing and go buy my accessories then only fetch auntie back home. The shop was work by mum friends' daughter. v stay at her shop almost more than 1 and 1/2 hours until mum call us then only came out cos mum waiting us outside. B4 fetch auntie back juru, Anerly buy MCD as her breakfast cos she din eat start from she wake up until now. When v reach home, its ald 6++pm. i take bath le, then only go to academy.

No comments: