Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kambateh!!

2day was 2nd weeks for me to learn make up. I ald pass 1 point but failed to make up 2 point (50,50) eyeshadow cos it was hard to make the center line become soft and straight. i use whole afternoon until night make my eyeshadow and eyebrow. Mayb i use too many energy to erase side of my eyebrow when i draw too rough or distortion...my friends say my eyebrow injured..but i din feel it hurt cos paralysis ald...hahah!! Luckily, teacher say my eyebrow look good..heheh!! She say 2moro if have time, she wil teach me hw to put eyeslash..yeah!! So, 2moro i must pass the (50,50)..kambateh!!

at De Artz, i also saw "Ling Shan", she was same 2ndary school with me and she was Poey Huang's friend. I almost cant recognize her, cos she change new hair style ald and look so slim...^^

jz now i go to check mail, i saw my friend's msg write the URL. So i click the url link to the website (youtube) take a look wats the video. i found it was a trajon horse flash, very funny..hahha!!

FLASH動畫短片【木馬屠城 Trojan Horse】


3 comments:

~~贝壳~~ said...

gambateh lol....
but i totaly dunnno make up... u wan teach me hahaha....

miss candy said...

thanks...
if i learn it successfully, i will teach u d..
^^

~~贝壳~~ said...

okok,u say de hor.... i will remember it...
kakaka...